Preparing for your next product launch?
Today over 93% of all US prescriptions are reimbursed by a third party payer¹. A successful product launch requires optimizing both product Access: favorable reimbursement by third parties; and Availability: ease of supply.
- How will health plans position my product?
- How do payers position products in my targeted therapeutic class?
- Will patients be willing to pay the out of pocket expense for my product?
- What benefits will my product bring to payers vs. competitors?
- What gaps can my product fulfill for payers?
- How will payers differentiate my product from competitors?
- How will competitors respond to payers due to my product’s entry?
- What are the key messages for payers and what evidence is available?
- Will the supply chain result in easy purchasing for patients or ordering by physicians?
Payer positioning can effect the outcome of product launch and company focus:
At Prescription Alliance, our longstanding experience with payers and providers, knowledge of the managed markets arena, and knowledge of the drivers effecting payers makes for a more successful introduction of your brand into the payer market. We work closely with your team including Regulatory, Medical, Legal, and Sales and Marketing to deliver the optimal product launch.